Thursday, April 7, 2011

Nails, medals and pringles....

As we haven't been shooting every weekend (our club still can't be used after the floods in December) I have managed to sort of grow my nails.... Usually as soon as I rack a gun a few times and change a few mags they get chipped and ruined so four months of no shooting has done wonders for my nails (and terrible things to my shooting ability...)
Annnyyyhoooo - here is a product I have discovered and fallen in love with.  They are polish strips that you lay onto your nails, they stick and are instantly dry and don't chip or come off for at least a week (even lasting through days and days of dishes and pharmacist-y things like picking off labels).  So I'm impressed and highly recommend them.



Now just so you don't think I have turned into a girly-girl... here are the medals I won last Friday night at our pistol club presentation night.  :-) 3 gold in the ladies categories and a bronze overall against everyone!


And for something completely different.... Screamin' dill pickle pringles.  Justin found them somewhere online..... They aren't as bad as they sound! Actually they remind me of salt and vinegar flavour!



2 comments:

  1. Ooooo, I was wondering how those things work!! We have some here in trashy designs too.....maybe have to try them out. Congrats on your awards! The way you guys shoot sounds so fun to me, I hope the pistol club is fixed up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! darn good shootin', girl!!

    ReplyDelete