Monday, August 8, 2011

Heather and Andy :)

Justin's mum Heather and her partner Andy have been up in Carnarvon for the last week.  They had to do some business with real estate in town but there was also lots of time for catching up and fun dinners... and shooting!
Justin and Andy talking guns 



 Dinner at our place - the wardrobe wasn't co-ordinated on purpose!
(Justin and his mum)


  We had a great night at mom's place - topped off by a bottle of REAL port from Portugal from 1977 that she found in her spare room (don't I wish I had things like that just hanging around in my house!)

  It took a little bit of teamwork but we got it out of the bottle and strained out any gunk and it was just beautiful.  A great night was had by all!

4 comments:

  1. very nice photos :) and thats so cool, port from '77.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, more people I must friend on facebook! And I am thinking I should clean my house, maybe I will find something so tasty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounded like such a wonderful evening!!

    ReplyDelete