Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Thirty photo challenge: 24, 25 & 26

24. Something you wish you could change

I wish I could be braver about bugs.  I still scream and carry on... even after nearly ten years of living in the North West......



25. A picture of your favourite day

Waaaaay too hard to pick a single favourite day..... but this day and days like it are up there as a favourite! On the beach at Warroora Station with no one near us - just kilometres of deserted, spotless white beach whereever you look, a good crew of mates, some beers and a rowdy game of beach cricket.  Bliss.



26. A picture of something that means a lot to you



Cape Clairault winery. Mom, dad and I went there years ago when I was only eight or nine.... now I am going back as an adult for our wedding :)

2 comments:

  1. EEK BUGS! i will run squealing if i see any bugs there :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you had been to Clairault before, how cool to already have a connection to this place :)

    ReplyDelete