Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Thirty photo challange: 1

1. A photo of you with 15 facts


1. This photo was taken while we were camping at Doorawarrah Station for mom's birthday a few years ago
2. I love trashy reality tv
3. I just made Creme Bruele
4. I am flying to Perth tomorrow for some upskilling
5. I have two cats - a white one name Juliette and and black evil one named Bronson
6. My friend Iron Chef's mum makes Pho better than any I've eaten in Vietnam
7. I am learning Vietnamese
8. I am currently reading Keith Richards's autobiography
9. I recently taught myself how to make a very nice martini
10. I love to shoot
11. I only like to use black ink!
12. Without fail, my job makes me laugh everyday
13. I love to live ten minutes walk from work
14. The best Reuben sandwich I have ever had was from Katz's Deli in New York
15. I miss the family I have that live far away.

3 comments:

  1. miss you too jess!! i want to try some yummy Pho and creme bruele! we never made it to Katz deli because we got lost attempting to find it, haha. next trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you too! This is a fun photo...I am thinking we should do this too lily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was thinking that too leigh... hmmmm... i posted nommy food pics today tho!

    ReplyDelete